This exercise is a leg exercise that strengthens primarily your quadriceps. However, your hamstrings and glutes
will also be strengthened by this workout.
Your quadriceps enable you to extend your leg when your are running, walking, climbing a curb or stairs, and while
you are getting up from a sitting position. Strengthening these muscles will help you to do all of these daily
activities more easily. And this exercise is an excellent way to get your quads in better shape.
Strengthening your quads can also help your prevent a painful condition called “Runner’s Knee.” According to a
recent study, people with weaker quadriceps are 5.5 times more likely to develop runner’s knee than people with
stronger quad muscles.
This exercise is also a total body workout. That means that this workout will exercise multiple large muscle
groups all at the same time. This will help you develop lean muscle and burn away tummy fat or visceral fat. It
also has an excellent hormone response that allows your body to develop leaner muscle
tissue. It will also increase your metabolic rate, which in turn will help you burn away unwanted fatty tissue.
It is one of the whole body exercises that you can use to develop a leaner, stronger body.
This is how you should perform the dumbbell squats exercises:
- Stand erect with your feet about should width apart. Your toes should be pointing slightly outward.
- Hold two dumbbells in your hands and by your sides. Your palms should be facing inward.
- Keep your chin up for proper alignment between your neck and spine.
- As you bend, keep your arms straight down. Do not bend your arms.
- When bending down, keep your shins vertical at all times.
- Breathe in.
- Bend down while facing forward until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Push back up to the starting position as you breathe out.
- Continue doing repetitions until your muscles are fatigued.
Dumbbell squats are a whole body workout. This exercise will increase your metabolic rate, develop lean muscle,
and help you burn away that tummy fat. This
is one of the many full body workouts that you should be doing on a regular basis to increase and maintain your
for illustrated examples of whole body workouts to burn away tummy fat – The Truth About Six Pack Abs by Mike Geary
Truth About Six Pack Abs Home Page
Our Best Selling Guides
Mike Geary Review
Mike Geary Truth About Abs
Truth About Six Pack Abs Review
Six Pack Abs Workout
Best Way To Lose Belly Fat
Exercises To Lose Belly Fat
How To Get Rid Of Stomach Fat
I Want Six Pack Abs
Why Lose Stomach Fat
How To Lose Stomach Fat
Best Diet To Lose Weight
Best Obliques Exercises
What Is The Best Exercises To Lose
I Want To Lose Weight
How To Speed Up Metabolism
Interval Training Routines
Motivation To Lose Weight
Hoodia For Weight Loss
Losing Tummy Fat
Six Pack Abdominals